Dropkick Murphy's, let's go Murphy's!!!

« Older   Newer »
pukk
view post Posted on 6/6/2007, 16:56

Fantastico! Nuovo concerto dei Dropkick il 28 sera a Biella a soli 10€!

http://www.librafestival.it/

Chi vuole venire me lo dica che prendo i bilgietti via ticket one come le altre volte

Talomo
view post Posted on 6/6/2007, 18:03

ECCOMI!

Rettifico è un giovedì... vedo se lavoro!

pukk
view post Posted on 23/7/2007, 11:23

Ula news dal loro sito

You may have heard the rumor by now and yes, it's true. We have finished recording our new album and will be mastering it when we return from Europe early next week ready to get it out to all of you. We will keep you updated with any news, promotions and special offers around the album release over the coming weeks.

"The Meanest Of Times" will be available from September 18th on DKM's own record label, Born & Bred Records which will be distributed by Warner Music's Independent Label Group.

"The Meanest Of Times" is a collection of tales about family, loyalty and remembering where you came from. It contains what we hope are all the best elements of the DKM sound: classic punk rock, Celtic folk and American rock'n'roll. The album also features guest appearances by Spider Stacy of The Pogues and Ronnie Drew of The Dubliners as a special treat.

pukk
view post Posted on 17/9/2007, 15:36

Da oggi in rete e da domani nei negozi il nuovo album dei Dropkick "Meanest of times"

pukk
view post Posted on 14/4/2008, 09:36

Purtroppo I Dropkick hanno clamorosamente escluso l'Italia dal loro tour europeo attualmente in corso... :(

Il Signor Botti
view post Posted on 14/4/2008, 13:24

E' solo perché l'umbe non era abbastanza entusiasta al loro concerto!

5 replies since 6/6/2007, 16:50   229 views